San Angelo ISD Online Athletic Form
Introduction and Instructions
The athletic department would like to thank you for taking part in our new process of submitting athletic participation paper work online. All forms can be submitted in this manner except for the Pre-participation Physical and Medical History. This website can accessed by ANY cell phone, tablet or computer.
All athletic participants will be required to obtain a yearly physical examination prior to any participation in games, practices, try-outs, or workouts (in-season or out-of-season). The required Pre-participation Physical Evaluation and Medical History forms cannot be filled out online because it must be completed by a local physician. Students are required to use the Pre-participation Physical Evaluation and Medical History forms provided by SAISD. No other Physical Examination Form can be accepted. All physicals must be dated after May 1st to be valid for the upcoming school year. Parents/Guardians may obtain the correct form from the HIGH SCHOOLS, MIDDLE SCHOOLS or from the athletics office at the SAISD Administration Building at the beginning of the school year. All other required paperwork will be done electronically. In order to submit online paperwork appropriately, the parent/guardian will be asked to provide information such as student ID number, home phone numbers, cell phone numbers, family insurance, email addresses, emergency contact names and other pertinent information.
- Please go to sanangeloisd.rankonesport.com to submit athletic electronic forms.This website can accessed by ANY cell phone, tablet or computer.
- Go to “Register Now” and register for your account and “add athlete”
- Go to “click to view forms/status” link
- Fill out the 3 Electronic Documents to be completed by the parent AND athlete(Emergency Insurance and Medication Information, UIL Forms, SAISD Athletic Policies). You will need both parent and student available at the same time to electronically sign the forms.
All spaces MUST be filled out – if blank does not pertain to you – put “none” in the space.
- Ex: If you do not have an apartment number put “none” in the space.
If you have any questions, please contact your student’s campus athletic office.