Lake View High School
Strength and Speed Camp 2016
Welcoming all girls and boys that will be entering 7th grade-12th graders
Camp begins-June 6th Camp ends-July 21st
No camp the week of July 4th –July 7th
Camp will be held Monday-Thursday of each week.
Times 6:30 am- 8:30 am-Session I
9:00 am- 11:00 am-Session II
Cost: $10.00 per athlete
- Athletes may attend any session time
- The instruction given will be general and not sport specific. Focus will be on every sport’s basic functions such as sprinting, lateral movements, weight training, endurance, and explosive movements.
- The strength and speed camp will be conducted at the Lake View High School. We will be using our weight room, turf room, track and practice field facilities.
- If an athlete participated in SAISD athletics the previous school year, his or her physical on file will be used. There must be a physical on file to participate in camp activities.
- Contact person is Coach Doug Kuhlmann. email@example.com
- Athletes must turn in the release form to participate in the camp.